Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
The Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience
Tucked within a UNESCO World Heritage site and celebrated for its rustic elegance, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge provides a majestic Rocky Mountain stay. Discover your own little scenic village of heritage cabins, with wildlife right outside the door of your homey guestroom. Every green and tee on the spectacular golf course aligns with a mountain peak — just one reason the course ranks as Canada’s best. Go hiking, fishing, horseback riding — even explore the Columbia Icefields; winter months bring every snowy pleasure imaginable. The 10,000-square-foot spa induces serenity no matter what the season.
Hotel TipJasper National Park is heaven for stargazers. The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada officially designated it a Dark Sky Preserve — one of the largest in the world.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 1998
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Authentically local welcome gift
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
of 8 guests