Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Hôtel des connaisseurs.
With its belle-époque charm and Mediterranean Sea views, Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is the glamorous getaway you’ve been dreaming of. Dine at Michelin-starred chef Yannick Alléno’s restaurant Pavyllon Monte-Carlo or enjoy languorous brunches at Le Limùn. Relax and recharge in the heated seawater pool, hammam, and sensory showers at the Thermes Marins Spa. And at night, retreat to your distinguished apartment-style room or suite featuring mosaic and marble floors, classic furnishings, and private balconies that overlook the city or sea.
Hotel TipWhether you’re into live music or dancing ‘til dawn, Monaco’s famous nightlife is not to be missed. Check out Jimmy’z Monte-Carlo, where the world’s top DJs come to spin.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2005
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability at time of check-in
- Welcome card and VIP welcome
- Full Buffet Breakfast served at the Mezzanine Eiffel
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, does not include minibar)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
of 8 guests