Lion Sands Private Game Reserve
Only private game reserve with a foot in both the Sabi Sand Reserve and Kruger National Park; with four unique luxury lodges
You’re treated like family at Lion Sands Game Reserve, which has been owned by the More family for four generations. Set along the banks of the Sabie River and attracting abundant Big Five wildlife from Sabi Sand and Kruger National Park, Lion Sands is comprised of four luxurious lodges. For an above-the-bush adventure, reserve one of the three Treehouse experiences. Enjoy daily game drives and nature walks, a hippo tour and a bush dinner with stargazing. You can even visit the local Huntington village to meet the children and teachers of HENNA Pre-School, via Lion Sands’ community outreach program.
Hotel TipGuest proceeds help fight rhino poaching and support children in the nearby Huntington community by offering free education, along with two meals a day.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (at River Lodge only)
- Daily breakfast, already included in rates
- When staying at River, Tinga, or Narina lodge, guests receive a 30-minute Aroma Bush massage per person, once per stay
- When staying at Ivory Lodge, guests will instead receive a 60-minute massage per person, once per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Lion Sands Private Game Reserve
of 2 guests