Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
Thoroughly trained butlers attend to all needs and fulfill all wishes before they are expressed.
Vienna’s first address: Defining the destination since 1873. Originally built as a private residence for Prince Philipp of Wuerttemberg, the magnificent palace at Vienna’s iconic Ringstrasse Boulevard was converted into Hotel Imperial for the 1873 World Exhibition. The rooms and suites with aristocratic flair are clad in silk and marble and decorated with crystal chandeliers, antiques and marble baths. Café Imperial Wien treats visitors to traditional Viennese specialities, including the fabled Imperial Torte. Awarded a Michelin star and three toques by Gault Millau, Restaurant OPUS is a gem among the world’s finest gourmet temples.
Hotel TipYour personal butler will gladly accompany you to Augarten for porcelain, or to Tostmann Trachten for a dirndl.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1995
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in Cafe Imperial
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For Suite bookings - Executive Junior Suite and higher: Complimentary one-way airport transfer&Imperial Petit Fours
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
of 2 guests