Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
Thoroughly trained butlers attend to all needs and fulfill all wishes before they are expressed.
Renowned for its palatial atmosphere, Hotel Imperial has undergone a complete revitalization of its entire ground floor. Guests will find a gracefully restored Café Imperial, offering Viennese culinary classics, along with Michelin-starred OPUS, which features light variations of Austrian-style cooking with a modern gourmet twist. 1873 HalleNsalon has been transformed into the perfect place to unwind beneath dazzling chandeliers. Hotel Imperial is a perfect choice for its sumptuous suites; choose an Executive Junior Suite or higher for dedicated butler service, or a Maisonette Suite for the views of Old Vienna from a private balcony.
Hotel TipYour personal butler will gladly accompany you to Augarten for porcelain, or to Tostmann Trachten for a dirndl.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1995
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in Cafe Imperial
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For Suite bookings - Executive Junior Suite and higher: Complimentary one-way airport transfer&Imperial Petit Fours
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
of 2 guests