Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
Vienna's First Address. A Palace of Imperial Grandeur since 1863.
Vienna’s first address – defining the destination since 1873. Originally built as a private residence for Prince Philipp of Württemberg, the magnificent palace at Vienna’s iconic Ringstrasse was converted into Hotel Imperial for the 1873 World Exhibition. The rooms and suites, with their aristocratic flair, are clad in silk and marble and decorated with crystal chandeliers, antiques, and marble baths. Café Imperial Vienna treats visitors to traditional Viennese specialties, including the fabled Imperial torte. Awarded three toques by Gault et Millau, Restaurant OPUS is among the world’s finest gourmet temples.
Hotel TipYour personal butler will gladly accompany you to Augarten for porcelain, or to Tostmann Trachten for a dirndl.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1995
For 2020 & 2021:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, in Cafe Imperial
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Suite bookings (Elisabeth Suite and higher) will also receive: Complimentary one-way airport transfer & Imperial Petit Fours
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
of 8 guests