The Chedi Muscat
The most luxurious rooms at The Chedi Muscat are the Chedi Club Suites, each with a spacious bedroom, seating area overlooking serene gardens, sunken terrazzo bathtub, buffet breakfast served at The Restaurant, and cocktails and canapés served at The Club Lounge. Omani architecture meets sleek minimalism, thanks to the designs of Jean-Michel Gathy. Equally stunning are the views encompassing the Gulf of Oman and the Hajar Mountains. Stroll the private shoreline or take a dip in the adults-only The Chedi Pool or The Long Pool, or family-friendly The Serai Pool. There are also a spa and fitness center and six dining venues.
Hotel TipBe sure to visit the ancient town of Muttrah: The Al Dhalam Souq and the waterfront corniche with its gilded cupolas are musts.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2008
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant from 7a-1030a
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- In lieu of Hotel Credit, Complimentary 60-minutes massage for up to two guests per stay is only offered when guests have booked a Chedi Club Suite or a Deluxe Club room at BAR.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Chedi Muscat
of 1 guests