Tortuga Bay Hotel
The Caribbean's Premier Golf & Beach Resort Destination
Designed by Oscar de la Renta and situated on a private beach, Tortuga Bay is a 13-villa enclave catering to those seeking an exclusive escape. Enjoy VIP service to and from Punta Cana International Airport, including being whisked through customs and the use of a private lounge before your departure. During your stay, explore five miles of white-sand beach, 45 holes of championship golf designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye, a Six Senses Spa, a tennis center and a 1,500-acre Ecological Reserve featuring 13 natural spring-water lagoons. Villas feature one to four bedrooms, and every detail is attended by a personal villa manager.
Hotel TipDaily Happy Hour in drinks at Tortuga Bay Lounge from 17:00 - 19:00. Some nights live music!.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2006
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Nightly VIP turndown service with platter of Dominican sweets
- Bottled water and platter of fruit in room upon arrival
- One 30-minute massage per adult, per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 5 nights or more: One US $50 Food & Beverage credit for Bamboo Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi