The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
At Home on the Park
Situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, bordering fabled Central Park, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park seamlessly blends the elegant atmosphere of a private home and flawless personal service. Known for its luxurious accommodations, the hotel is a haven of comfort, steps away from Fifth Avenue?s finest shops, boutiques and cultural attractions. Guests can indulge at La Prairie Spa and enjoy five different food and beverage presentations in the exclusive Club Lounge. Afternoon high tea and crafted cocktails can be enjoyed daily in The Star Lounge, and Auden Bistro & Bar offers reimagined bistro cuisine.
Hotel TipThe doormen are top-notch, as is the entire concierge team; they will do whatever possible to make your New York experience unique. ?Guido Graf Teufen, Switzerland
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2002
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $30 daily breakfast credit per person, per day (2 people maximum)
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Additional $100 Hotel Credit towards any incidental charges when booking Club or Suite reservations for 4 consecutive nights or longer. Not valid on room rate, taxes or Club Lounge access.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WIFI
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
of 6 guests