- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $30 daily breakfast credit per person, per day (2 people maximum)
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Additional $100 Hotel Credit towards any incidental charges when booking Club or Suite reservations for 4 consecutive nights or longer. Not valid on room rate, taxes or Club Lounge access.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WIFI
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
of 6 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 28 Mar 2014
Travel Advisor: Judi Chaitman
Perfectly positioned low key luxury
Reviewed on: 06 Apr 2014
I am aware that some people have criticised this hotel for not being larger or shinier - but for me it was perfect. Perfectly positioned and with fabulous views, it is small and intimate with the most helpful staff. Rooms fairly large for NYC and with great lighting and bathroom facilities. No problem to give me extra pillows and comforters when I was cold and achey and friendly and admirably non-obsequious staff who appeared to magically know your name. I particularly liked being welcomed back with a towel and hot apple cider when coming in on a stormy evening.
Travel Advisor: Linda Terrill
Reviewed on: 05 Apr 2015
I SPOKE TO THIS IN MY PREVIOUS REVIEW.
Travel Advisor: Vivian Rubenstein
Reviewed on: 28 Jan 2016
This was an amazing experience! The service at the Ritz is impeccable. The staff was friendly, courteous and discreet. We received an upgrade upon arrival as the computers were down. The issue never slowed the staff down. The spa was a lovely retreat in a hectic city. The doormen were as entertaining as they were helpful. Needless to say the view of Central Park was so special. We might not stay anywhere else in New York.
Travel Advisor: Lauren Parry
Reviewed on: 08 Oct 2017
Amazing location and flawless stay. The staff made us feel welcome and ensured that our stay became memorable
Travel Advisor: Myrna Arroyo
Reviewed on: 22 Feb 2018
Beautiful and helpful.
Travel Advisor: Bowden Sarrett