Faena Hotel Buenos Aires
Faena Hotel Buenos Aires captivates guests with mesmerizing views, alluring interiors and attentive service. Bursting with flavor and flowing with Argentina’s famous red wines, Faena Hotel Buenos Aires is an epicurean destination, just minutes away from the city´s most important landmarks. Its iconic nightlife draws fashionable crowds to Puerto Madero with its famed Rojo Tango show at El Cabaret and live performances by locally and internationally acclaimed DJs and musicians in The Library Lounge. Enjoy the scenery at the exclusive Poolbar overlooking one of Buenos Aires’ most dramatic pools.
Hotel TipThe hotel's El Cabaret features Rojo Tango, the city's most passionate tango show — you'll be seduced from the first note to the last!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2005
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- VIP Welcome Amenities and a welcome drink
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Two complimentary tickets for Rojo Tango (approximately $220 USD per person, excludes dinner)
Reviews and Recommendations for Faena Hotel Buenos Aires
of 1 guests