The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
Outdoor Adventure and Mountain Tradition
Renowned for its ski-in/ski-out access on Beaver Creek Mountain and popular Ski Nanny service, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch sits between Beaver Creek Village and Arrowhead Village, both conveniently accessible via the ski slopes or a complimentary shuttle service. This year-round destination offers a rock-lined grotto at The Bachelor Gulch Spa; Bachelors Lounge, an indoor/outdoor cigar and hookah lounge serving vaportinis and craft beverages; Buffalos restaurant, known for serving locally sourced menu items; and preferred tee times at Colorado?s highest-rated course at Red Sky Golf Club.
Hotel TipFour-legged visitors are welcome! If you don?t bring your own, be sure to take the opportunity to meet the resort?s resident canine ambassador: a Saint Bernard named Bachelor.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2003
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast for up to 2 in- room guests daily in restaurant (does not include taxes or gratuities)
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate resort fee, tax, off-site activities, Beaver Creek Sports, Beaver Creek Lift Ticket sales, on-mountain future stays, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
of 6 guests