La Posta Vecchia
La Posta Vecchia, once the seaside home of J. Paul Getty, is one of the world’s truly exclusive hotels and one of Italy’s finest expressions of Renaissance décor. You’ll enjoy a complimentary tour of the on-site museum, featuring the rests of a Roman villa from the 2nd century BC. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of nearly ten acres of private gardens and fragrant flowers. Most of the individually designed guestrooms look out over the Tyrrhenian Sea, and Rome is just 35 minutes away. Enjoy fine dining at acclaimed gourmet restaurant The Cesar, and pamper yourself with time at the LPV Health & Beauty center.
Hotel TipLPV Health & Beauty Club uses products from Santa Maria Novella of Florence. Learn the art of natural cosmetics and the secrets of well-being in a sensorial class.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1996
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $120 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (valid on treatments only, not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid on products or items in the boutique,cosmetic treatments excluded).
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary internet access
- A guided tour of the in-house Roman Museum
- Snacks and soft drinks from the minibar
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for La Posta Vecchia
of 12 guests