On the Beach at Waikiki.
On five prime oceanfront acres, Halekulani has been a Waikiki Beach landmark for almost 100 years. Each tropically elegant guestroom features a large lanai that opens to views of the gardens, the Pacific Ocean or Diamond Head. Sunbathe or watch the surfing action on famed Waikiki Beach; relax by the dreamy swimming pool, made up of 1.2 million mosaic tiles; or indulge in the Pacific Islands–inspired treatments at SpaHalekulani. Two cocktail lounges and three distinctive restaurants are available, including La Mer, the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star Award–winning restaurant featuring neoclassical French cuisine.
Hotel TipThere is no better way to celebrate the aloha spirit than evening cocktails or dinner at the House Without a Key restaurant. –Mary Emrich Santa Barbara, California
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1994
- Upgrade at the time of booking, subject to availability and are valid in select categories only (Partial Ocean View upgrade to Ocean View or Ocean View upgrade to Ocean Front).
- Daily breakfast for up to two in-room guests, at either House Without a Key (buffet breakfast) or Orchids (full American breakfast). On Sundays, breakfast will only be offered at House Without a Key.
- $100 Hotel Credit for bookings confirmed in Garden Courtyard View, Poolside Room, Partial Ocean View, Ocean View, Ocean Front, Diamond Head Ocean Front, Garden Junior Suite, Ocean View Junior Suite and Diamond Head Ocean Junior Suite.
- $200.00 Hotel Credit for bookings confirmed in Pool View Suite, Poolside Suite, Sunset
Suite, Ocean Suite, Ocean Terrace Suite
,Diamond Head Suite, Diamond Head Prime Suite, Executive Luxury Suite, Orchid Suite, Halekulani Suite and Royal Suite.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Halekulani
of 16 guests