WIDDER ZURICH ARCHITECTURE HISTORIC DESIGN TERRACE GARDEN FRESCOES CITYCENTER JAZZ WHISKEY
For those who love fashion and design, Widder Hotel is a dream destination in Zurich. First, there's the ideal shopping location, near the city's finest shops along the Bahnhofstrasse. Then there’s the contemporary architecture and high-tech amenities that engage you once you're inside these original 12th- to 18th-century buildings — think Eames, Le Corbusier and Mies van der Rohe, lush fabrics and handpainted medieval frescoes. Uncomplicated, bold and individual — that’s how you’ll experience the Widder Restaurant. For a more rustic feel, head to the Restaurant-Boucherie AuGust, and don’t forget to have a drink at the famous Widder Bar.
Hotel TipA must see at just a stone’s throw away: Lindenhof, a haven of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the city offering a glorious view of the Old Town and the Limmat river.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2004
- Room upgrade from Design Double Room to a Lifestyle Junior Suite subject to availability at time of arrival.
- Full Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests served in Brasserie Boucherie AuGust
- Zurich card, a 24-hour pass offering free transportation and entrance to all the 43 museums in Zurich (for 2 persons)
- A bottle of wine from the Zurich region
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For Lifestyle Junior Suites: Guaranteed room upgrade to a Lifestyle Suite at time of booking, or $50 value credit valid toward food and beverage or laundry services (if upgrade unavailable).
Reviews and Recommendations for Widder Hotel
of 2 guests