Hotel Le Saint Paul
Decidedly intimate, Le Saint-Paul is a welcome alternative to the glittering casinos and palatial hotels that dot the Côte d'Azur. Set within a walled village, among other medieval homes and fortifications, the hotel harkens back to the 16th century, when it was a private manor house. Each Provençal-style guestroom is a history lesson, featuring lush fabrics and thoughtfully chosen antiques. Balconies overlook the valley below. The intimate dining room, adorned with breathtaking murals and frescoes, features a tinkling fountain and a terrace for alfresco dining with a view.
Hotel TipFor a perfect day, visit the Maeght Foundation, stroll through the medieval village and then indulge at the hotel's excellent restaurant.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Dec 2005
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Breakfast daily for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea with pastry
- Bottle of Provencal wine in room
- Welcome cocktail
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Le Saint Paul
of 3 guests