Mandarin Oriental, Munich
Munich´s best 5 star deluxe City hotel.
Located on a quiet side street of the renowned Maximilianstrasse, the award-winning Mandarin Oriental, Munich redefines luxury. Voted one of the top ten among Travel + Leisure's 100 World's Best Hotels and number one by TripAdvisor, the hotel is praised for its historic setting and proximity to popular sights. Beyond the exclusive location, one of the hotel's highlights is the roof terrace, offering views over Munich towards the Alps. Matsuhisa Munich – the first restaraunt by Nobu Matsuhisa in Germany and the seventh worldwide – as well as a new lobby and lounge were unveiled in 2015.
Hotel TipDon't miss the Pinakothek der Moderne museum, which rivals the Haus der Kunst as the city's foremost showcase for modern art.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1992
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Munich
of 3 guests