Mandarin Oriental, Boston
Luxury in the heart of Boston's Back Bay
An intimately luxurious hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Boston combines classic New England elegance with refined Oriental touches to create one of the most distinctive hospitality experiences in the region. Awarded both Forbes Five-Stars and AAA Five-Diamonds, Mandarin Oriental, Boston features 148 of the city’s most spacious guestrooms and suites, exquisite meeting and event facilities and legendary personalized service. Hotel amenities include Massachusetts’ only holistic Five-Star awarded spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center and our signature restaurant Bar Boulud, a French-inspired bistro and wine bar from internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud. A short 15-minute drive from Logan International Airport, Mandarin Oriental, Boston connects guests to the city’s finest shopping, cultural venues and business institutions from its prime location in the heart of Boston’s chic Back Bay on Boylston Street.
Hotel TipWith a focus on providing a restorative and holistic approach to wellness, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston improves overall health and wellbeing.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2009
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Boston
of 1 guests