Mandarin Oriental, Boston
Luxury in the heart of Boston's Back Bay
An intimately luxurious hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Boston combines classic New England elegance with Oriental touches to create distinctive hospitality experiences. Recipient of both Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamonds Awards, the hotel features spacious guestrooms and suites, exquisite event facilities and legendary personalized service. Hotel amenities include a Five-Star-awarded spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center and Bar Boulud — a French-inspired bistro and wine bar from internationally acclaimed Chef Daniel Boulud. Its prime location connects guests to the city's finest shopping, cultural venues and business institutions.
Hotel TipWith a focus on providing a restorative and holistic approach to wellness, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston seeks to improve overall health and well-being.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Mar 2009
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Boston
of 1 guests