In the capital of Provence (a city boasting more than 100 fountains), Villa Gallici, Member of Relais & Châteaux, is an Italianate masterpiece in the midst of a Florentine garden. Cezanne lived and painted here, and the villa itself dates back to the 18th century. Today, 23 guestrooms and suites outfitted in vibrant colors and comfortable furnishings cater to discerning guests, as does a renowned restaurant serving Provençal, French and Mediterranean specialties — ask to dine on the terrace under platans for a romantic rendezvous. From here, it’s an hour's drive to Cannes and two hours to Monaco, so be sure to get out and explore.
Hotel TipThe hotel welcomes you to the Provence experience with a local beverage and an in-room tray with Calissons d'Aix candy and red roses.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2004
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full breakfast in for up to 2 in-room guests
- Complimentary drink upon arrival with local delicacies
- Complimentary daily afternoon invitation for tea in the living room of the hotel
- Complimentary bottle of still and sparkling water at turndown service
- In room VIP welcome treatment with some surprise from our chef
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Villa Gallici
of 3 guests