Capital Hotel has been regarded as Little Rock’s “front porch” since President Grant’s arrival. Many presidential visits later, the Capital was President Bill Clinton's media headquarters during his presidential campaign. For 136 years, Capital Hotel has offered old-fashioned charm — a “Southern Comfortable” approach to service. Dine on the bounty of the Natural State at One Eleven at the Capital, overseen by Michelin-starred and James Beard award–winning Chef Joël Antunes. The Capital Bar & Grill's comfort food has made it one of the city's favorite restaurants. Complimentary amenities include Wi-Fi, newspapers, morning coffee and more.
Hotel TipGhosts? The Capital supplies “Monster Spray” for all young guests to banish anything paranormal and ensure a good night’s sleep for all.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Dec 2008
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- Wine pairings with purchase of not less than three course dinner in One Eleven
- Half-priced valet parking
- $25 gift certificate to Baumans fashion shop (located in the lobby)
- Tickets to either the Clinton Library OR the Esse Purse Museum (transfers must be coordinated in advance)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi