Mandarin Oriental, Prague
A polished jewel in the city of treasures.
A historic hotel deeply immersed in local tradition, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is a carefully restored monastery dating back to the 14th century. Though set in the shadows of Prague Castle and surrounded by charming cobbled streets, the hotel offers a decidedly modern experience. Choose a Deluxe Terrace room for its private patio overlooking a flower garden or a Deluxe Suite for its vaulted ceilings and antique parquet flooring — each has been lovingly restored to preserve its character. The spa is the only one in the world set in a former chapel; under its glass floor, you can view remnants of an even earlier Gothic church.
Hotel TipJoin the hotel's own boat excursion on the Vitava River; a wooden cruiser with your own personal captain is provided to enhance your stay. Activities differ from season to season. –Robyn Sinfield Penguin, Tasmania
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2006
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Fruit basket and home-made chocolate pralines in room on arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Prague
of 8 guests