- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Fruit basket and home-made chocolate pralines in room on arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Prague
of 5 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
MO is always the favorite with Virtuoso booking
Reviewed on: 03 Jul 2016
We have been to a few Mandarin Oriental with Virtuso; we always get the service we expect and it's great.
Beautiful and great location
Reviewed on: 11 Apr 2017
The hotel atmosphere was so comfortable and relaxing. The staff was very kind and helpful. Could not beat the location!
Travel Advisor: Vicki Aubert
Reviewed on: 26 Jul 2017
Well located good hotel. Some rooms odd due to reuse of monastery but I changed without a problem
Reviewed on: 01 Oct 2017
We loved the Mandarin, the services, food, staff, etc. Others told us that the location was not ideal, being on the other side of the Charles Bridge. But, we did not find this to be the case. It is a ten minute walk to the Old Town and you are away from the crowds and tourist groups. I highly recommend this hotel.
Travel Advisor: Amber Ringler
Nice location and kind staff
Reviewed on: 29 Dec 2017
The hotel is located in a very calm and safety area. It is a quaint and historic building, so, I could enjoy historical atmosphere in Prague. It takes about 5 minutes to the Charles bridge. Staff were very polite and kind. Breakfast was very delicious. Spa was also nice. I had a pleasant stay thanks to all staff in the hotel.