- For 2018:
- Welcome beverage, chilled towel, and traditional Kroma on arrival
- Upgrade to next category on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet for two persons per room
- A complimentary 60-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Invitation to enjoy a 30 minute Hotel Heritage Tour – on request to suit travelers schedule
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Raffles Hotel Le Royal
of 3 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 07 Apr 2015
The Concierge desk deserves special merit.
Reviewed on: 27 Jan 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed restaurant Le Royal and the Elephant bar. Le Royal has outstanding food. Wonderful ambiance in the main areas. Nice breakfast buffet. Gym was surprisingly well equipped. The furniture in the room could use improvement. Minimal storage space and only one chair. The elevator kept malfunctioning which seemingly was an accepted deficiency, so we often just walked up to the 4th floor. Staff is exceptionally friendly.
Travel Advisor: Ken Neibaur
By: A & J
Reviewed on: 06 Feb 2017
Hotel was great, but our room was a little tired. I would ask to stay in the main building next time.
Travel Advisor: Monika Dysart