Raffles Hotel Le Royal
Raffles Hotel Le Royal has been Phnom Penh's premier luxury address since opening in 1929. A restoration project has returned the hotel to its original colonial grandeur with five luxurious restaurants and bars on-site. Besides serving the Jacqueline Kennedy menu, Restaurant Le Royal offers Royal Khmer cuisine with menus crafted by the Royal Palace. The Elephant Bar has welcomed many legendary visitors; its signature Femme Fatale cocktail was created to mark Jacqueline Kennedy's 1967 visit to Cambodia. Two swimming pools, set in lush, tropical gardens, provide welcome respite after a day spent exploring this vibrant city.
Hotel TipLandmark Rooms and Suites, Personality Suites and the Le Royal Suite in the original 1929 building have 14-foot ceilings and original clawfoot baths.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 27 Oct 1998
- For 2018 & 2019:
- Welcome beverage, chilled towel, and traditional Kroma on arrival
- Upgrade to next category on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet for two persons per room
- A complimentary 60-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Invitation to enjoy a 30 minute Hotel Heritage Tour – on request to suit travelers schedule
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Raffles Hotel Le Royal
of 3 guests