Loews Regency San Francisco
As one of the city's tallest building, Loews Regency San Francisco offers panoramic views of the SF Bay.
A five-star hotel in an iconic city, Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel was designed to frame the best views of the skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay. The Golden Gate Junior Suite (pictured) is a standout example of this, with its expansive city and bay views, even from the bathroom. All rooms and suites feature a calming aesthetic and a warm, neutral palette. Culinary temptations include Brasserie S&P for brasserie-style San Franciscan cuisine with exotic cocktails and an extensive wine selection. Rejuvenate in the five-star spa, which is unlike any other in the city and features holistic treatments.
Hotel TipBrasserie S&P is the only gin-centric restaurant and bar in the city, offering more than 40 types of high-quality gins and house-made tonics.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Apr 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (not applicable to Suites)
- Full Breakfast for up to 2 in-room guests, in restaurant ($40 per person daily)
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (excludes alcohol & minibar, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Loews Regency San Francisco
of 1 guests