Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro is the result of a collaboration between the Fasano family (of restaurant fame) and Philippe Starck (of design fame). Sitting pretty on Ipanema Beach, the hotel is, of course, home to a renowned restaurant, Fasano al Mare. This casually elegant hideaway offers 89 rooms and suites with private terraces, Wi-Fi and plasma televisions; a rooftop infinity swimming pool; spa treatments; beach service; and a decidedly sexy ambience, thanks to Starck’s and Fasano’s thoughtfully chosen furnishings.
Hotel TipThe hotel provides fun in-room extras — in the bathroom, you’ll find two pairs of Osklen flip-flops signed by the designer for you to keep!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 4PM Late check out guaranteed
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi