InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
5-Star Amsterdam Hotel - InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam - Boutique - Luxury Central Accommodation
Amsterdam takes its very name from the Amstel River, and InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been standing tall along her banks since 1867. An easy stroll from the Rijksmuseum, the Hermitage Amsterdam and other must-see attractions, this palatial grande dame is revered as the city’s finest stay, while award-winning La Rive restaurant maintains a top spot on its best-of lists. The hotel’s 79 rooms and suites are warm and welcoming, with Dutch period furnishings, delicate patterns and Delft pottery. After exploring, relax in the health club or enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace and watch the river flow.
Hotel TipThe one-of-a-kind Dom Perignon Suite is truly spectacular, with views overlooking both sides of the city and the Amstel River.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1994
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- American Breakfast buffet
- VIP Experience: Dutch welcome cocktail in the A-bar & homemade Chocolate welcome amenity
- Boat tour through the canals of Amsterdam on Tuesdays, Saturdays & Sundays. On the other days, or private requests, we offer a discount of € 35,00 per person, two persons per room on City of Diamonds Tour by Gassan. Guests will be picked up by limousine for a tour at Gassan Diamonds. During the tour they can enjoy a delicious glass of Champagne
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer is offered when booking an Executive Suite or higher.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
of 4 guests