- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- American Breakfast buffet
- VIP Experience: Dutch welcome cocktail in the A-bar & homemade Chocolate welcome amenity
- Boat tour through the canals of Amsterdam on Tuesdays, Saturdays & Sundays. On the other days, or private requests, we offer a discount of € 35,00 per person, two persons per room on City of Diamonds Tour by Gassan. Guests will be picked up by limousine for a tour at Gassan Diamonds. During the tour they can enjoy a delicious glass of Champagne
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer is offered when booking an Executive Suite or higher.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
of 3 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 23 Oct 2013
The Intercontinental Hotel in Amsterdam was one of the best I've ever stayed in.The room and bathroom overlooking the Amstel River were picture perfect.The service couldn't be better and the food was beyond first class.The location is perfect for walking to many of the tourist attractions.The breakfasts and dinner were as good as it gets.
Travel Advisor: Mark Rubinstein
By: Frank & Carol
Reviewed on: 07 Oct 2016
As disappointed as we were in the Lydmar Hotel, we were delighted with the InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel. It was beautiful, clean, & the service was outstanding.....would stay here again...
Travel Advisor: Lisa Renae Torgerson