Hotel Sacher Salzburg
A Passages of Distinction Property and A Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
Overlooking the magical scenery of Salzburg’s old town, the Hotel Sacher Salzburg is the city’s only luxury grand hotel, dating back to 1866. Directly located on the banks of the Salzach river, the privately owned and family-run hotel awaits its guests with living traditions, charming local flavors and stunning views. Inspired by noble country residences in the area, the collection of rooms and suites offers authentic regional design. The many restaurant and bar options on property, all with terraces, truly provide a resort feel within the urban heart of the city. Dine in the historic Restaurant Zirbelzimmer’s unique setting.
Hotel TipPart of the renovation project in 2016, the hotel now offers a Boutique Spa, featuring steam bath, sauna and a relaxation and fitness area.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 02 Mar 2000
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in the restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid at the Sacher Shop)
- Complimentary one-way train ticket for up to two guests per room from/to Salzburg to/from Vienna when booking both Sacher Hotels during the same trip
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Sacher Salzburg
of 8 guests