- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in the restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid at the Sacher Shop)
- Complimentary one-way train ticket for up to two guests per room from/to Salzburg to/from Vienna when booking both Sacher Hotels during the same trip
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Sacher Salzburg
of 7 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 30 Dec 2014
They upgraded our three rooms and were very attentive and friendly.
Reviewed on: 07 Jul 2016
The staff at the hotel was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was fabulous with beautiful views of the river and Old Salzburg. The hotel thought of every convenience.
Travel Advisor: Carrie Mahoney
Comfort, Class and Location!!
Reviewed on: 29 Sep 2016
The Hotel Sacher made our trip to Austria the best trip ever!!! The service was exemplary, and yet the staff gave us plenty of space and did not hover over us. The rooms were extremely comfortable, the breakfast buffet was very complete and gave us a great start to our day, and we looked forward to a special dessert at the Cafe Sacher at the end of a fun-filled day of travel. Also, the wifi was excellent and much appreciated. We were also grateful that everyone we encountered spoke excellent English. The location was perfect for exploring all of the old sections of Salzburg within a short walk.
Travel Advisor: Cate Caruso
Old World Elegance
Reviewed on: 15 Oct 2016
Beautiful hotel - excellent service. Stayed 3 days to attend a wedding and well worth it!
Travel Advisor: Dennis Wallace
best hotel in Salzburg
Reviewed on: 12 Jul 2017
I actually don't know whether the Sacher is the best hotel in Salzburg, but as far as we are concerned, it is. From our room overlooking the river, to the service, to the food and drinks at the restaurant, café and bar, everything is top notch.
Travel Advisor: Jan Hammond
Reviewed on: 06 Sep 2017
Sachet Salzburg is the beautiful sister of their Vienna namesake. Great location with wonderful accommodations.
Travel Advisor: Jay Musgrove
By: Grace & James Banks
Reviewed on: 01 Sep 2017
Perfect for us!
Travel Advisor: Angela Schoenhard