Park Hyatt Washington, DC
Family friendly luxury hotel in the heart of DC's best restaurants, shopping and sightseeing.
Those in the know in the United States capital have always chosen Park Hyatt Washington, D.C. as their hideaway of choice. Experience this warm and inviting hotel and savor the proximity to the city's attractions — from Georgetown to the Smithsonian museums — and the renowned interior design by Tony Chi. The guestrooms are among the largest in D.C. and boast down duvets, spa-inspired bathrooms and handcrafted art and furnishings. Dine at the celebrated Blue Duck Tavern, where the season’s freshest ingredients are thoroughly satisfying — try the local crab cakes and braised beef rib.
Hotel TipPark Hyatt Washington's Tea Specialist guides guests through the Tea Cellar's renowned menu, which features over 50 rare and limited-production, single-estate teas from remote regions of the far East.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Apr 2002
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (not applicable during inauguration time period)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Rotating, daily chef's creation
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Park Hyatt Washington, DC
of 5 guests