Caneel Bay Resort
Due to the damages from the 2017 hurricane season, Caneel Bay Resort will be closed in 2018. More information to come.
Caneel Bay Resort is a low-key resort on pristine St. John. Surrounded by some of the Caribbean's most protected forests and white-sand beaches, the resort woos guests from their first steps onto the island. Modern distractions are kept to a minimum as you relax in your charming accommodations, which incorporate the wood and stone of the island and a color palette of blues and greens that complements the natural environment. You're met with a diversity of flora and fauna and a peace and quiet that sets the tone for your "disconnect" from a harried lifestyle. Don't miss the elegant Turtle Bay Estate House.
Hotel TipMake at least one reservation at Zozo's, Caneel?s signature restaurant. It is absolutely fantastic and provides amazing views at sunset. ?Jeannine Bottorff Hamilton, Connecticut
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1994
- Due to the damages from the 2017 hurricane season, Caneel Bay Resort will be closed in 2018. More information to come.
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in the Caneel Bay Terrace restaurant from 7:30-10:30am
- A trip for two aboard our cocktail sunset cruise which sails on Thursdays and Sundays. For those who may not be at the resort on a Thursday or Sunday, A signed keepsake Aerial Photograph of Caneel Bay by renowned nature photographer, Steve Simonsen
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Caneel Bay Resort
of 17 guests