The Chester Grosvenor
5 Red Star luxury hotel in the center of historic Chester.
The Chester Grosvenor, which dates back to 1865, is one of only a handful of English hotels outside of London to be awarded five AA Red Stars. This luxury retreat is perfectly located for exploring the area, including the Roman walls and Chester Cathedral, yet you'll want also to make time for the diversions inside. Two award-winning restaurants vie for your attention — Simon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor, which has maintained a Michelin star every year since 1990, and La Brasserie, with its stylish Champagne bar and delicious menus inspired from across Europe. The Spa at The Chester Grosvenor is not to be missed; it includes a Thermal Suite and relaxation lounge.
Hotel TipSimon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor has one of the most extensive wine cellars in England — you’re sure to enjoy the perfect pairing!
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1997
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary use of The Thermal Suite within The Grosvenor Spa which consists of a steam room, herb sauna, ice fountain, foot baths, shower and salt grotto
- Local Chef's choice amenity, subject to seasonal changes
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi