Hotel El Convento
Hotel El Convento was created from a 360-year-old Carmelite convent. Today, it enjoys an acclaimed reputation as San Juan's grande dame hotel, offering every conceivable amenity to lucky guests. The cruise ship piers of Old San Juan are just steps away, as are the district's museums, landmarks, nightlife and restaurants; for nature lovers, it's just 25 miles to the El Yunque Rain Forest. Inside, 58 guestrooms showcase Spanish colonial architecture with handcrafted furniture, mahogany beams and Andalusian tile floors. Activities abound, from the plunge pool and Jacuzzi to the private beach club.
Hotel TipSet aside time to visit Patio del Nispero Restaurant & Alegria Patio Bar located in the interior courtyard. Enjoy great tapas and the best mojitos in town.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2005
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $75 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- $25 USD Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome cheese platter
- Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel El Convento
of 4 guests