The Lodge at Sea Island
Perfect for couples or golfers, The Lodge at Sea Island has been a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond resort since its opening in 2001. Reminiscent of an old English manor, The Lodge is nestled between two of Sea Island's championship golf courses. Most of its 57 bedrooms and suites offer views of the Atlantic Ocean or the Plantation Course. This splendid resort pampers visitors with the Forbes Five-Star Spa at Sea Island and personal butler service, including complimentary rose petal baths along with milk and cookies before bed. There is little wonder why The Lodge was named the #1 Hotel in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report.
Hotel TipRefine your golf skills with the three-day Game Improvement Plan, studying under three Golf Digest top instructors.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 03 May 2001
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival subject to availability
- Full a la carte or buffet breakfast daily in restaurant for up to 2 in-room guests (maximum value of $35 per guest, total of $70 per day)
- US $100 Resort credit that can be applied to any Sea Island amenity excluding accommodations (Not valid at retail outlets or gift shops, including, but not limited to Sea Island Shop at the Cloister, Peter Millar Collection, The Spa Shop, Tennis Shop, Yacht Club River Shop, Surf Shop, Kids' Shop, Golf Club Pro Shop at the Lodge, The Market).
- Champagne and food amenity upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Lodge at Sea Island
of 1 guests