Mateya Safari Lodge
Exclusive Game Lodge in the Malaria Free Madikwe Game Reserve South Africa.
Mateya Safari Lodge honors the legend of Zimbabwean Queen Mateya, who settled in this area after her epic journey to save her people from drought. Built in an ecologically sensitive manner with materials found in the Madikwe Game Reserve, the lodge resides in extensive plains that slope toward the Marico River. The Dwarsberg mountain range forms the reserve’s southern boundary, and the Tweedepoort Escarpment divides it north from south. To give ten very special guests unrivaled luxury and unforgettable views of the vast plains, this exclusive lodge offers just five individually designed suites.
Hotel TipMateya is the only safari lodge in South Africa that has a maximum of four guests per game-drive vehicle.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2006
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast, for up to two in room guests, on the Breakfast Deck
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Private dinner in the Mateya wine cellar once during stay
- Mateya Safari Lodge cap
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi