The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Voted a Condé Nast Traveler Gold List Hotel for the sixth consecutive year in 2010.
Built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Singapore’s 71st National Monument, is in the heart of the central business district, close to the National Gallery Singapore, Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, and the Asian Civilisations Museum. Rooms overlook the sunlit atrium or have verandas with views of the skyline, river promenade or Marina Bay waterfront. The Straits Club rooms and suites offer private check-in, champagne breakfast, evening cocktails and more. Take a dip in the infinity pool, go on a heritage tour, indulge in the spa or engage in an invigorating workout at the fitness center.
Hotel TipAsk for a Fullerton Suite overlooking Clarke Quay and the Singapore River. The views and sounds from your expansive terrace will flood your senses. –Stewart Petersen Sydney, Australia
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2006
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (up to Esplanade Room only) *See booking instruction
- American breakfast daily for up to 2 in-room guests, served in restaurant
- Commemorative historical book or limited edition framed Fullerton stamp
- Complimentary access to the Straits Club Lounge for up to two people (offering daily breakfast, tea items throughout the day and evening cocktails and canapes.)
- Complimentary in-room Internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
of 4 guests