The light-filled Atrium Lobby Lounge of the Hotel Santiago looks out onto the hotel’s lush gardens, making it a choice setting for enjoying a light meal or traditional afternoon tea. Stroll outside to the lagoon-style swimming pool, or to the three-story AKO Wellness & Spa for a brisk workout or an amazing massage. Guestrooms are elegant and modern, featuring amenities such as locally made bath products, marble-clad tubs and fluffy down duvets and pillows. When you feel like stepping away from your posh retreat, enjoy Santiago’s best shopping and its most exclusive golf courses, all nearby. Wine country tours are easily arranged.
Hotel TipBook a room facing east on the tenth floor or higher for a stunning view of the snow-dusted Andes.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes mini-bar)
- Access to executive floor & VIP amenity
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Santiago
of 2 guests