Belmond Reid’s Palace
Set in subtropical gardens with views across the Atlantic Ocean, has set the standard for luxury for more than a century.
Discerning travelers adore Belmond Reid's Palace for its superb service, excellent hospitality and fine culinary experiences in calm and exclusive surroundings. It was here that Sir Winston Churchill painted and wrote his war memoirs, and also where George Bernard Shaw mastered the tango. Indulge in a Deluxe Room for the best ocean and garden views from your private balcony or patio. Several dining options are available; all restaurants feature exclusive atmospheres and unique culinary adventures. Don't miss the oceanfront spa with Aromatherapy Associates and Natura Bissé treatments.
Hotel TipReserve a harbor-view balcony room. Enjoy alfresco dining, sample Madeira at the weekly tasting and walk the hotel's gardens. –James Ferguson Dana Point, California
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1995
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Fruit & Flowers on Arrival
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to 2 in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi