The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
The Chatwal, New York bridges classic and contemporary design like no other. Located in the heart of Manhattan, it’s a historic art deco landmark building by legendary Stanford White, and restored by master architect Thierry Despont. The sensational 76 suites and rooms include an array of themed specialty suites, landscaped private terraces, butler service and a house Mercedes car for guests. The hotel’s restaurant The Lambs Club offers Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's modern American cuisine, and its Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden features a saltwater current pool, plunge pool and private steam and treatment rooms.
Hotel TipAsk concierge to help acquire the hottest Broadway ticket in town and then walk to the theater after a wonderful pre-theater dinner at the Hotel's restaurant The Lambs Club by Chef Geoffrey Zakarian.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Feb 2010
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Junior Suite bookings may select the above $100 USD Hotel credit OR a one-way airport transfer from any of the 3 NYC airports.
- One Bedroom Suite or above bookings may select the $100 USD Hotel credit OR round-trip airport transfer to/from any of the 3 NYC airports.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
of 4 guests