The Mark is housed in a 1927 landmark building reimagined by legendary designer Jacques Grange. The hotel combines old-world comfort and avant-garde design with unprecedented service. Rooms and suites are havens of quiet and understated opulence. On one of the Upper East Side’s finest blocks, surrounded by museums, shops, restaurants and Central Park, The Mark places you at the epicenter of Manhattan’s social and cultural riches. With a blooming flower cart, Jean-Georges Hotdog Stand and complimentary bicycles and pedicab rides, The Mark extends beyond its iconic bricks and mortar, providing truly immersive New York experiences.
Hotel TipFrederic Fekkai oversees a hand-selected staff of beauty and hair experts in his uptown salon within The Mark; ask the concierge to arrange services.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Jan 2010
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary Continental breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary round of cocktails and hors d'oeuvres platter at Mark's Bar or Lounge at Mark's Restaurant by Jean-Georges, once per stay. - OR -
- "Picnic in the Park by Jean-Georges" - a picnic basket featuring a selection of delectable foods and refreshments for 2, prepared by The Mark Restaurant's kitchen
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Mark
of 6 guests