The Mark is housed in a 1927 landmark building at the corner of Madison Avenue and 77th Street. Reimagined by legendary designer Jacques Grange, the hotel combines old-world comfort and avant-garde design with an unprecedented level of service. Guestrooms and suites are private havens of quiet and understated opulence, seamlessly incorporating the latest in personal technology. On one of the Upper East Side’s best blocks, surrounded by premier museums, shops, restaurants and the splendor of Central Park, The Mark not only envelops you in luxury and style, it places you at the epicenter of Manhattan’s social and cultural riches.
Hotel TipFrederic Fekkai oversees a hand-selected staff of beauty and hair experts in his uptown salon within The Mark; ask the concierge to arrange services.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Jan 2010
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary Continental breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary round of cocktails and hors d'oeuvres platter at Mark's Bar or Lounge at Mark's Restaurant by Jean-Georges, once per stay. - OR -
- "Picnic in the Park by Jean-Georges" - a picnic basket featuring a selection of delectable foods and refreshments for 2, prepared by The Mark Restaurant's kitchen
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Mark
of 4 guests