Convento do Espinheiro Hotel
Experience personal treatment and world-class luxury.
As one would expect from the name, many of the heritage room accommodations at Convento do Espinheiro Hotel & Spa were originally monks' cells. Today, they and the other refined guestrooms are adorned with fine linens and furnishings and with windows facing the surrounding hillsides. The convent and hermitage dates back to the 15th century and is now a national monument in a World Heritage city. Of course, the amenities are thoroughly 21st century, from the full-service spa and the swimming pools to the helipad and elegant vaulted-ceiling Divinus restaurant.
Hotel TipThe hotel has revived a centuries-old tradition of producing its own olive oil, for which the monks in the hermitage were renowned.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily served in restaurant for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Bottle of our exquisite olive oil of Espinheiro in room
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Convento do Espinheiro Hotel
of 2 guests