Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague
A tranquil oasis with monastic spirit
The Augustine is located in the picturesque heart of Prague, within easy reach of the city’s many tourist attractions. The 101-bedroom property, which includes 20 suites, has been created from seven different buildings, including the 13th-century Augustinian St. Thomas Monastery, after which the hotel is named. Several practicing friars still live in a separate part of the monastery, adjacent to the hotel grounds. Guests may benefit from the hotel’s direct access to the neighboring St. Thomas Church and the exclusive gardens, for the ultimate in events and wedding receptions.
Hotel TipDon’t miss the chance to stay in The Tower Suite in the monastery’s astronomy tower, with its three floors of living space and unparalleled, 360-degree city views.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Jun 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast for up to two in-room guests daily, in restaurant
- 85 EUR Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For Classic Suite bookings and above: Complimentary round trips airport transfer
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague
of 8 guests