De L'Europe Amsterdam
Amsterdam's most prestigious address along the bank of the river Amstel.
Experience a unique entrée into the Amsterdam of past and present when you arrive at De L’Europe. With its location in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking the Amstel River and walking distance to the lively and sophisticated Museum Quarter, De L’Europe is synonymous with Dutch history. Admire exquisite replicas from Dutch Masters including Rembrandt van Rijn and Frans Hals decorating the walls in all guestrooms and suites in the historical Rondeel building and the contemporary Dutch Masters Wing. Enjoy culinary highlights at the hotel’s fine restaurants and bars, including Michelin starred Bord’Eau Restaurant Gastronomique.
Hotel TipWind down the day at Amsterdam’s inspired gentlemen’s pub Freddy’s Bar, proudly owned by Heineken, to sample a traditional Heineken beer or the signature cocktails.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Apr 2009
For 2018 & 2019:
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking (up to Junior Suite. Junior Suite and above, there is no further upgrades but are provided a complimentary one way airport transfer) *See Advisor Info for upgrade breakdown.
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in Hoofdstad Brasserie or through room service
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For bookings on room category Junior suites and above only: Complimentary one-way private airport transfer
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Dutch cultural gift
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for De L'Europe Amsterdam
of 22 guests