De L'Europe Amsterdam
Celebrate the Finer Moments in a True Landmark of Amsterdam.
Experience a unique entrée into the Amsterdam of yesterday and today when you arrive at De L’Europe. With its location in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking the Amstel River and in walking distance of the lively and sophisticated Museum Quarter, De L’Europe is synonymous with Dutch history. Admire exquisite replicas from Dutch Masters including Rembrandt van Rijn and Frans Hals decorating the walls in all guestrooms and suites at both the historical Rondeel building and the contemporary Dutch Masters Wing. Enjoy culinary highlights at the hotel’s fine restaurants and bars, including the one-Michelin-starred Bord’Eau Restaurant Gastronomique.
Hotel TipKick back and relax at Amsterdam’s inspired gentlemen’s pub Freddy’s Bar to sample a traditional Heineken beer or sip one of the signature cocktails.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Apr 2009
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking (up to Junior Suite. Junior Suite and above, there is no further upgrades but are provided a complimentary one way airport transfer) *See Advisor Info for upgrade breakdown.
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests, served in Hoofdstad Brasserie or through room service
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For bookings on room category Junior suites and above only: Complimentary one-way private airport transfer
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Dutch cultural gift
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for De L'Europe Amsterdam
of 14 guests