Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Serene sophisitcated comfort at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas rises high above the lights and action of The Strip, offering a serene, sophisticated sanctuary in the heart of the city. This chic, nongaming hotel features 392 guestrooms, including 57 suites. Each features sleek décor incorporating subtle Asian-inspired touches. The 23rd-floor Sky Lobby offers the Tea Lounge as well as the breathtaking Mandarin Bar, and most notably, the signature restaurant by Michelin three-star Chef Pierre Gagnaire, his only in the U.S. The Spa, designed to reflect 1930s Shanghai luxury, offers ten treatment rooms, seven couples? suites and an array of heat and water experiences.
Hotel TipThe 3,100-square-foot Mandarin Suite features a personal fitness area, two bedrooms, a private dining room, a bar and a study, as well as unsurpassed views of Las Vegas.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 12 Nov 2009
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Room to Roon or Suite to Suites. Excludes specialty Suites)
- Continental breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
of 10 guests