Castello Banfi Il Borgo
An Extraordinary Tuscan Experience
A 7,000-acre, family-owned vineyard estate and winery in the Brunello region, 40 miles from historic Siena, the Castello Banfi has its origins as an ancient Etruscan settlement and as a Romanesque Renaissance castle that merited mention by Dante. Its 14 rooms offer privileged privacy and comfort with king-size beds, fine furnishings and fabrics. The well-appointed bathrooms boast rain showers and deep tubs and feature amenities made from the estate’s Sangiovese grapes. The Tuscan restaurant La Taverna is open for lunch and gourmet restaurant Sala dei Grappoli for dinner, which is served alfresco on the terrace in the summer.
Hotel TipCastello Banfi-Il Borgo guests will receive a 15 percent discount on all wine purchases made in the Banfi Wine-Shop.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Bottle of Cuvée Aurora Rosé in room upon arrival
- Two course lunch paired to Castello Banfi wines, mineral water and coffee
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Castello Banfi Il Borgo
of 1 guests