Equinox Hotel, New York City
New York's Newest Luxury Hotel
The newly launched flagship Equinox Hotel has become a centerpiece to the $25 billion Hudson Yards development on Manhattan’s West Side. Offering 212 spacious, scientifically curated guest rooms, including 48 suites, this game-changing luxury hotel includes the 60,000-square-foot Equinox fitness club, indoor/outdoor pools, innovative spa, Stephen Starr’s Electric Lemon and indoor/outdoor bars. Equinox Hotel incorporates key elements of movement, nutrition, and regeneration for the high-performance traveler. Find over 100 stores, 28 restaurants, and 14 acres of green space, all situated where the celebrated High Line begins and ends.
Hotel TipMake plans early to dine at the Stephen Starr restaurant, Electric Lemon, which features 8,000 square feet of outdoor space overlooking the river and city skyline.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Oct 2018
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast Credit for up to two guests per bedroom, served at Electric Lemon or via Room Service ($35 USD per person, up to $70 USD per room, per day, non-cumulative)
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- For One-Bedroom Suite bookings with a 2 night stay or longer, guests will also receive:
- Complimentary one-way airport transfer for suite reservations.
- For Equinox Suite bookings with a 2 night stay or longer, guests will also receive::
- Complimentary one-way private helicopter airport transfer.
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Equinox Hotel, New York City
of 6 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Reviewed on: 08 Jul 2021
Great find in NYC. Great location & great service!
Travel Advisor: Leah Kirgis
Reviewed on: 23 Aug 2021
The Equinox hotel is a new take on upscale, focusing on the modern, active lifestyle.
Travel Advisor: Sarah Lee
Equinox Hotel NYC
Reviewed on: 02 Sep 2021
Stay was great. Due to COVID, breakfast was in-room only but delicious. Upgraded to great suite with spectacular view of Hudson River. Staff are excellent.
Travel Advisor: Gail Rosenberg
By: Chris & Jen
Reviewed on: 09 May 2022
Phenomenal location. Extremely expensive and highly overrated. Elevator locations were not only annoying but long delays.. 1 set to take you to the check-in area - another to the restaurant and rooms and both sets incurred long wait times. Staff were snooty.. but I have come to expect that with high priced hotels. Restaurant - Electric Lemon - I suspect the best attribute of this restaurant are the views afforded - unfortunately the balcony area was closed due to weather. The food was ok.. 5/10 and the service was ok 6/10 - nothing bad but nothing exceptional and worth the high price ticket. This hotel was our choice but I would definitely not stay or recommend staying here in the future.
Travel Advisor: Karen Lee-Ishmael
Reviewed on: 27 Apr 2022
The hotel is super nice and new. One of the elevators was out but besides that it was great!
Travel Advisor: Jodi Green
5 stars for a reason
Reviewed on: 21 Nov 2022
Wow! Amazing hotel. Amazing staff. Literally perfect
Travel Advisor: Vicki Aubert