Set back along upscale Avenue Louise, Steigenberger Wiltcher’s has stood as a paragon of good taste since 1911. New she stands ready for the next century, with an understated, modern elegance that invites guests to relax and linger. A good place to start: one of the 267 guest rooms - the most spacious of the city - that exudes a sense of calm and serenity with beautiful views over the innercourt or the Avenue Louise. Plan afternoon adventures over sweet delicacies in the library, then join locals for handcrafted cocktails and a market-fresh meal in the cozy Loui bar and restaurant. You’re just minutes from Brussels’old town.
Hotel TipThe terrace overlooking the hotel's interior courtyard is the best spot of the city, a true haven of peace in the heart of the capital.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2018
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary access to Spa Aspria
- For Duplex Suite booking and above: Complimentary one-way private airport transfer
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi