Hotel Cafe Royal, London
A London luxury address like no other
This luxury hotel in London enjoys an unrivalled setting on Regent Street steps from Piccadilly, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combines. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors. For Oscar Wilde and Muhammad Ali, Winston Churchill and David Bowie, David Copperfield and Albert Adria, Hotel Cafe Royal has always been the vibrant living room of London, the place to convene, converse and celebrate.
Hotel TipExperience an award winning Afternoon Tea in the Oscar Wilde lounge - A British tradition served in a historic setting.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 May 2018
- Guaranteed upgrade to next room category (when booking from Superior Room to Westminster Suites)
- Complimentary full English breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Guaranteed Late Check-out (4pm); Early Check-in, subject to availability
- For Grand Junior Suite category and above: One way airport transfer, minibar (soft drinks and snacks)
- For Regent Suite and above: Roundtrip airport transfers, minibar (soft drinks and snacks)
- Welcome arrival amenity
- Complimentary Wi-Fi