InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
Set on a slender strip of land called Motu Piti Aau (or “Islet of Two Hearts”), InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is as dreamy as it gets. Comfortably chic bungalows jut out over the turquoise lagoon, each with a furnished sundeck with direct access to the water and an outdoor, freshwater shower. The resort boasts the region’s first thalassotherapy spa, using South Pacific marine ingredients in luscious skin care treatments. Dining is decadent, from barbecue buffets to fine French fare, and theme dinners showcase traditional Polynesian food, song and dance. The latest in-room technology keeps one connected.
Hotel TipCelebrating? Rekindling romance? The resort can arrange for private dining in the most enchanting locations on the island.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full Breakfast for two daily, served in restaurant
- A complimentary dinner for up to two per room, excluding Alcohol, taxes and gratuities, once during stay.
- One beach bag with hotel logo
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary wi-fi