Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Architecture, Design, Art & Nature
Among the many reasons to love Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa: Midcentury modern, bungalow-style guestrooms to get cozy in; dramatic Camelback Mountain views while dining at Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen; three sparkling resort pools; the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary (with made-to-order botanical products); and a myriad of desert-driven activities, including artist studio tours and Pinnacle Peak hiking. It’s easy to see why northerners often escape to the Sonoran Desert for winter and spring breaks — a chance to savor the blooming orange blossom trees and the charms of this luxury urban oasis. World-class golf is just minutes away.
Hotel TipUp to ten lucky diners may sit at The Kitchen Table in the glass-box, plancha-style kitchen, enjoying a choice vantage point for watching their meal’s preparation.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability Complimentary
- Continental Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, excludes retail merchandise)
- Welcome amenity upon arrival - chef's choice
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa
of 4 guests