Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Napa Valley
This inspiring St. Helena hotel refines the art of hospitality in California’s iconic Wine Country
Napa may be going through a new renaissance, but Las Alcobas, in the town of St. Helena, has roots dating back to the early 1900s. The Georgian-style main house, atop a hill at the edge of town, features 6 of 68 guest rooms as well as the Acacia House by Chris Cosentino. The Vines are just a grape's throw away from the remaining 62 rooms, all with private balconies and soft, organic materials that instantly relax the soul. Look for homey touches like handmade soaps and personal picnic baskets. Mix your own therapeutic oil at atrio spa’s aromatherapy bar before sampling wines paired with Top Chef winner Chris Cosentino's modern fare.
Hotel TipSkip dessert and roast s’mores over your terrace’s fire pit, or curl up with a blanket and watch the night sky’s light show.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full American À La Carte Breakfast for two daily served in restaurant
- $100 USD Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity & Bottle of Wine
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi