A romantic hideaway in the heart of Firenze
Perfectly poised above the Ponte Vecchio, Continentale displays all the elegance of a Ferragamo shoe. Inspired by the glamorous, carefree fashion of 1950s Italy, the boutique hotel showcases a dynamic mix of soothing whites, soft leathers and minimal design — all the better for admiring the romantic view over the Arno River, preferably with a tasty cocktail at the top-floor La Terrazza bar. Filtered natural light and flowy bed curtains give the 43 rooms a warm spa feel; should you require more relaxation, the actual spa offers Tibetan sound massages and couples’ rituals.
Hotel TipDon’t miss the new Tranquillity Pro-sleep massage to achieve quiet and peaceful mind and body states, favoring sleep and helping you recover from jet-lag side effects.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers
- Complimentary entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi