The ethos at Borgo Pignano is a simple one: “Everything comes from the land.” That motto emanates from every organic corner of the 750-acre Tuscan estate. A resident beekeeper supplies fresh honey for your morning cornetto (made with flour produced on-site). Pignano’s soapmaker plucks aromatic plants to create guest bath products. Spa therapists use ingredients bottled by the estate’s herbalist. Overseeing it all is an elegant 18th-century villa, its 16 rooms adorned with antique furnishings, original frescoes and artworks from the owner’s collection. Horse-riding excursions allow guests to experience Tuscany from the saddle.
Hotel TipPignano invites guests to release their inner artists with a supply of paints and drawing pencils. Culinary enthusiasts can show their own artistry in a cooking class.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Organic Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Fresh Flowers, Berries and Cocktail for two upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availibility
Reviews and Recommendations for Borgo Pignano
of 2 guests