The Pacific Northwest lifestyle gets an edgy upgrade at Thompson Seattle. Sunlight and Instagram-worthy views of Puget Sound flood through the floor-to-ceiling windows of this 155-room hotel, just steps from lively Pike Place Market. You’ll find a bevy of locals at The Nest, the rooftop lounge and terrace serving up handcrafted cocktails and a host of hip events like vinyasa flow classes and courtyard parties. A life-size quilted bear welcomes guests to Scout PNW restaurant, where the quirky ambience sets an unpretentious tone for the simply prepared, locally sourced foods.
Hotel TipJoin Chef Derek Simcik for one of Scout's interactive tasting dinners that take you through a culinary journey of the Pacific Northwest. For a private affair, reserve its wood-lined cabin with room for 20.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Breakfast in Scout or In-Room Dining for two daily for duration of the stay
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport for two (2) -OR- Complimentary overnight parking for up to two (2) nights
- Welcome amenity curated seasonally by Executive Chef Derek Simcik and Executive Pastry Chef Kate Siegel with welcome note
- Invitation to enjoy a Virtuoso cocktail/mocktail in The Nest Rooftop Lounge at Thompson Seattle for two (2), once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Thompson Seattle
of 2 guests