Primland, Auberge Resorts Collection
Southern comfort comes with a shot of refinement at Primland. Here, it is all about the simple pleasures: spotting white-tailed deer on a woodland trail, fishing for trout in a babbling brook, riding horses through fields of wildflowers, climbing trees to get that much closer to nature. A massive, eco-conscious resort in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Primland never forgets its connection to the land nor its commitment to luxury, with its 51 rustically elegant suites, cottages, and storybook tree houses. There is also an 18-hole golf course, an organic spa inspired by Native American rituals, and Orvis-endorsed wingshooting.
Hotel TipTake advantage of some of the East Coast’s best stargazing from the resort’s Observatory Dome; with its powerful telescope and prime mountaintop setting, you can see millions of stars.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability at time of check-in
- Daily full Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in Elements restaurant
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Custom Welcome Amenity and Turn Down
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Virtuoso Exclusive Hotel Offers
Valid for Travel Now Through 16 Dec 2021. Book By 12 Dec 2021
Stay three nights at Primland, an Auberge Resorts Collection, and receive the fourth night complimentary. Offer is available on multi-room bookings and all room categories.
Offer is valid on new bookings only, and subject to availability and blackout dates.
Reviews and Recommendations for Primland, Auberge Resorts Collection
of 7 guests