Southern comfort comes with a shot of refinement at Primland. Here, it is all about the simple pleasures: Spotting whitetail deer on a woodland trail, fishing for trout in a babbling brook, riding horses through fields of wildflowers, climbing trees to get that much closer to nature. A massive, eco-conscious resort in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Primland never forgets its connection to the land, nor its commitment to luxury with 51 rustically elegant suites, cottages and storybook treehouses. There are an 18-hole golf course and an organic spa inspired by Native American rituals.
Hotel TipTake advantage of some of the East Coast’s best stargazing from the resort’s Observatory Dome; with its powerful telescope and prime mountaintop setting, you can see millions of stars.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2017
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full Breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Custom Welcome Amenity and Turn Down
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Primland
of 4 guests